This year’s camp in South Australia will be presented in the same concept as last year however the venue will be the Quorn Education Centre. This space provides for slightly larger numbers and more room to jam and includes dormitory style accommodation.
There is also a planned jam session in the famous Pitchi Richi Railway.
The jam camp fee covers all tuition and meals including a BBQ Friday night and dormitory-style accommodation at the Quorn Education Centre.
If you would prefer private accommodation then there are some options below. should you prefer private accommodation you will need to arrange your own bookings with the accommodation provider. Alternatively you can search “Quorn Accommodation” via the Internet.
Jam Camp Pricing:
- Including Dorm Accommodation $305.00
- Excluding Accommodation $295.00
Accommodation prices are a general indication based on our research some weeks ago.
- Endiloe Lodge B&B $150- $160 (1km out of town) Ph 0428 486 536
- Quandong Serviced Apartments (town central) – Ph 0432 113 473
- Austral Inn – $115-$145 (town central) Ph 08 86486017
- Criterion Hotel – $118 (town central) Ph 08 86486018
- Flinders Ranges Motel – $116 Ph 0415 377 603
- Bottle Mart Quorn Hotel – $116
- Great Northern Lodge – $110 (New accommodation opening special: 9 en suite rooms sharing a lounge) ph 08-86486940
- Quorn Caravan Park 8 Silo Rd Quorn – ph 08 86486206
- 2 Brm En suite cabin $130 single $140 double
- Standard Ensuite cabin $100 single $110 double
- Eco Tourer caravan $65 single $75 double
- Bunkhouse $35 single $45 double
- Powered Site $29 single $34 double
- Unpowered Site $22 single $27 double
Outdoor Education Centre (camp central) accommodation free phone organiser: Sue Tulloch 08-86486117.